If you have never come across a Top Ten Tuesday, it is a weekly feature hosted over on The Broke and The Bookish. They post a different top ten topic every week, it’s pretty cool.
This week’s topic is the best/worst series enders. I could only come up with 3 for both, because let’s be honest, series are a ton of reading. Plus you have to actually finish one to have an opinion on the last one, which also means that the series has to be over. I am not even sure I have read 10 series that have finished! Anyway, so I cheated a little. It’ll be okay 🙂
1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. No explanation required.
2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. This book has everything that I never knew I ever wanted in a book. Perfect ending.
3. Fever by Lauren Destefano. Bittersweet and beautiful. If you haven’t read The Chemical Gardens trilogy, you should get on that.
1. Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Just click the link if you don’t already know how I feel about it, or we could be here all day.
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I love this book. I do. But I absolutely hate how it ended. But I love how well it was written. But I hate it. But I love it. UGHH.
3. Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. The book series where no one ever dies but everything is supposed to be life or death.
What were your best/worst series enders?