Happy Tuesday Top Ten-ish type people! It’s been a minute, but how could I pass up this amazing topic?
If you have never come across a Top Ten Tuesday, it is a weekly feature hosted over on The Broke and The Bookish. They post a different top ten topic every week, it’s pretty awesome. All the cool kids are doing it.
This week is all about your Top Ten Bookish things on your wishlist, that aren’t books. So, since this is a wishlist, I may or may not have listed things that may or may not be impossible to obtain. Don’t crush my dreams!
PS- Just click the images to see where you can order everything!
1. ALL OF THE HARRY POTTER THINGS. Seriously, just go on etsy and search Harry Potter and enjoy wasting an entire day looking at all of the beautiful HP things people have created. I made the mistake the other day of searching for HP baby stuff…
Like, how am I not supposed to buy these?
It’s kind of a problem.
2. Any kind of library that requires me to have one of these:
The ladder, not Belle.
3. A bookish tattoo. I already have 4 tattoos, and while they all mean wonderful things, I need a bookish one. It’s a kind of tattoo fever that never dies really. Now I just need to decide on the right thing! Probably a Neil Gaiman quote, let’s be honest. Or a Cassandra Clare one. Or Jo Rowling. Shit.See what I mean? Decisions.
4. This beauty:
5. A plane ticket and entry into BEA every year. Why does nothing fun ever come to Utah? Hmmm?
6. Hermione’s magic bag. No explanation needed.
7. I do understand that this is slightly cheating because it is Doctor Who. But for one, how could I not? And for two, its about books….. so that counts, yeah?
8. A Herondale family ring
What bookish things are on your wish list?