If you have never come across a Top Ten Tuesday, it is a weekly feature hosted over on The Broke and The Bookish. They post a different top ten topic every week, it’s pretty awesome. All the cool kids are doing it.
This week’s Top Ten is about Blogging Confessions! Uh oh, getting a little invasive there aren’t ya Top Ten?
1. I always request more books on NetGalley when my shelf is already incredibly full. It’s seriously a problem.
2. I tend to read posts I love and not Like/Comment on them. Ironically, this is one of the things that bugs me the most when I see my stats page and realize that most people come to my blog and do the same thing! Comment people! I want to interact with you!
3. I usually only post my reviews here on WordPress and rarely post them on Amazon on Goodreads. Why? I have no idea! It would probably bring more people to my blog. I should probably work on that.
4. Since this is a book blog, I think certain book confessions are relevant right? Well, I try to use a book mark all the time. Really, I do. But say I don’t have one? I have no problem dog-ear-ing the shit out of pages. It really doesn’t bother me. If its a borrowed book, of course I would never. But you can pick up any book in my house and there will most likely be multiple creases on the corners of those beloved pages. I’m not even sorry about it.
5. I really should push this blog to .org status. Or just self-host it. I wouldn’t even have to do any of the work. I am literally married to a web developer. The man programs and builds websites for a living. Sue me if I still haven’t let him touch it because it’s something that has to do with technology that I actually chose to do on my own! Without any help! Maybe the proud woman in me should just suck it up at some point though, so I can have a bit more freedom with what I want to do with the blog? Maybe. (Probably not).
6. I am also the worst at social media when it comes to blogging. I could waste a whole day on my personal Facebook, but my blog doesn’t even have one. It does have it’s own twitter though! That really only updates when I publish new posts. I’m one of those people who are constantly on social media, but never actually participating. I guess I’m just kind of a creeper.
Okay, so I could only think of six. How many confessions can you guys make?